Our Goal: To Improve Your Governance Practices and Performance
Our clients have depended on us for practical, insightful and affordable services for over a quarter of a century. During that time, we have been privileged to assist hospitals, health systems and hospital associations across the U.S. in a variety of ways to help them achieve their missions and visions. We have had the opportunity to work on a wide range of assignments, including governance self-assessment, governance education, retreat facilitation, strategic planning, market research, governance leadership development and more.
Our focus today is exclusively helping boards improve their governing performance. That's why we developed governWell™, our comprehensive governance toolkit that includes on-demand governance education and customizable governance-building tools and resources (governwell.net).
governWell™ is a low-cost, high-reward governance development resource including:
- Over 100 tools and practical resources - you pick what is most needed for your board
- Materials that are easily accessible and organized - so they can be used for your board's journey toward continuous governance development
- Files in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel that can be easily customized, saving you time and money
- 12 self-playing govenrance education programs highlighting basic board responsibilities in just 20 minutes
- More than 75 written BoardBriefs on current topics
- Tools for board self-assessment, trustee succession planning, CEO succession planning, board retreats and more
governWell enables hospitals and health systems to easily implement governance education, tools, templates and resources they need to maximize their governing effectiveness. We would be pleased to talk with you about your governance needs, and help you design solutions for advancing your governing effectiveness. Please call me directly at 503-694-8539 or send an email to me at email@example.com or review our extensive governWell™ resources at www.governwell.net.